Friday, May 26, 2006

Please Stand By (Glass in Hand, Of Course)

Some dastardly imp has wiggled into my system and taken out my Mobile Technology, dammit. But don't despair. The Cork and Demon will be home soon to fix this nonsense. I may even be able to get an adapter and post tonight after a scheduled interview today. To keep your spirits (and interest) aloft, here's a list of Coming Soons:

  • Ron Coleman's Big Walla-licious Wines
  • "No way is there syrah in Moab, Utah! " Uh, actually, there is.
  • Texas High Plains Drifter (and grower) Bobby Cox spills it all
Also on Cocktails With The Noonday Demon:

  • There are four categories of scenic beauty: Pretty, Beautiful, Gorgeous, and I Just Crapped Myself. Find out where in the world one can find that last category.
  • Crazy for Americana Roadside? How 'bout paintings of Jesus, blowing holes in sandstone, or taxidermy? Southern Utah's own Hole N The Rock Rules.
...And much, much more.

Now go have a nice glass of Mer-lott and relax. I'll be back soon!

Clinkies!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is Bobby Cox a "Drifter"?

He's lived in Lubbock and worked in the wine business almost continually for nearly 30 years.

5:21 PM  
Blogger taj said...

Easy, fella: it's a play on words, as in the movie "High Plains Drifter". You know, Lubbock? High Plains? Clint Eastwood?

Clint Eastwood was the image I was trying to convey. Check out the article (coming soon) and you'll get a more complete picture of my respect for Bobby.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No easy fella necessary. I too have a unique amount of respect for Bobby. I know him well enough that I'm much more nervous about what HE said than what you will. :)

If "Drifter" is in the Clint Eastwood mold, I'm amused, not offended. Not that I was offended in the first place. Love the Blog.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As we know, wow gold,wow gold in world of warcraft game is very important ,so you can buy wow gold,buy wow gold from pobobo, be a professional free wow gold, free wow gold and really free wow gold store have been created for many years, we supply cheap wow gold,cheap wow gold for local customers. you may find wow gold guide,wow gold guide and world of warcraft gold on our website.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home